Life at The Village at Taylor Pond means everything you need and want is within easy reach. It’s an easy drive to shopping, fine restaurants and major employers, with convenient access to Boston.
- A desirable Middlesex County location, in a highly-regarded classic New England town filled with historic landmarks and the Burlington Mall less than 10 minutes away.
- Close to fine dining at The Melting Pot, Café Luigi, Dalya’s, The Bistro 44 Restaurant and Martini Bar, The Great Wall, Knowfat Lifestyle Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, Legal Sea Foods and Rainforest Café.
- Convenient to employment at technology and life science campuses, including The MITRE Corporation, Sun Microsystems, EMC Corporation, NVIDIA, Spire Corporation, Q-Peak, iRobot Corporation, Tropix, Affymetrix, Millipore, Applied Science Laboratories, Radex, Optron Systems, Inner Sea Technology, Reference Diagnostics, Data Security and many others.
- The Village at Taylor Pond is located near Hanscom Air Force Base and its host unit 66th Air Base Wing, home to the United States Air Force’s Electronic Systems Center as well as a number of associated units, including the Sensors and Space Vehicles Directorates. Hanscom Field is also New England’s largest general aviation facility, with over 40 rental aircraft on the field, two flight schools and other key elements of New England’s air transit infrastructure.
- Just minutes to Route 93, Route 3, Route 128 and I-95, The Village at Taylor pond is located in the center of it all.
To find out more about this brand new apartment residence, fill out our contact form »